- GRIP records, stores and analyses the data that is available to us through any of our platforms and stores. This includes the data which the Buyer provides while purchase is made at the store or on the website. The following is the information we request the Buyer to furnish: a) Mobile and Email; b) First name/Last name; c) Company details; d) Postal code & e) Opt-in preference SMS/Email.
- This data helps us make sure that we take every measure to make sure that our customers are safe while using any of our products during their workouts or sporting activities. Production in bulk can sometimes lead to defective manufacturing. As and when we identify this, we make sure the customers are contacted and made aware of the risk. Through various forms which are embedded in the communication that we send across to our customers. During the events, competitions and tournaments that we organize at the store / malls / open areas / online. The data recorded during pre-store opening events, online seminars, promotion, marketing etc conducted across the globe.
- To ensure that our customers are safe - If there arises a need to contact our customers with regard to the safety while using the product purchased, we will contact the Buyer only to let the Buyer know the safety concern and offer the Buyer an option to exchange/ refund or fix the product at no extra cost.
- To be able to process exchange/refund in case the bill is lost. Our exchange period is 90 days from the date of purchase and warranty is 2 years (on few products).
- To send marketing and promotional messages and other information that might be of interest to our customers. This is only done with the consent of customers. At any point in time the customer can opt -out from receiving these communications.
- To implement and manage referral programs, surveys, contests, promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by GRIP International Pvt. Ltd.
- To enhance and optimize our business practices and user experience based on the research and analytics done using the customer data.
- For studying catchment areas and taking decisions to open new stores or appoint dealers or retailers. Making it possible to reach out to more customers.
- We have changed our Analytics tracking code to support Display Advertising and implement Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We use this information to better understand, protect and serve the Users. We use this information to provide the services the Users request. We might use this information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform the Users about online and offline offers, products, services and updates; customize the User's experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to the Users at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Site. We might use this data to tailor the Buyer’s experience at our Site, providing the Buyer with content that we think the Buyer might be interested in and to display content according to the Buyer’s preferences.
- Using the Ads Settings, the Users can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. The Users can also opt out of Google Analytics using Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
- The Buyer can opt-out of remarketing and Google Analytics by visiting the links below: i) For Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en ii) For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/ iii) For Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- GRIP may share personal information with GRIP’s other corporate entities, dealers, retailers and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to the Buyers as a result of such sharing unless the Buyers explicitly opt-out.
- GRIP may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide the Buyers access to GRIP’s Products / Services, to comply with GRIP’s legal obligations, to enforce GRIP’s Buyer Agreement, to facilitate GRIP’s marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to GRIP’s Products or Services. GRIP does not disclose Buyer’s personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without Buyer’s explicit consent.